Black woman – white man relationships are quite famous. There are celebrity examples like Robert De Niro & Grace High tower, Matt Stone & Angela Howard and Paul Wall & Crystal.
The number of black woman and white man couples is on the rise and this surely is happy news. Color should definitely not be the deciding factor when looking for a companion.
Men and women today are very open-minded and the growing number of interracial couples attests to this fact. Is being in an interracial relationship easy? Well, dating a black woman is not easy. Black woman certainly have a different attitude and they are born with it. There are some lines that often irritate a black woman while on a date and here are some lines that you must refrain from speaking out while you are on a date with that pretty black lady:
- How lucky, you don’t need a tan: This definitely is on top of the list. Saying this would turn them off and this could be your last date with her.
- You love Obama, don’t you? : Well, there are many American and Africans who support Obama for his work and not for his race.
- I do not discriminate people on the basis of their skin color : By saying this, you mean you do. This is a complete turn off and it is best if you refrain from sharing your heroic ‘fight against race’ stories with her.
- You are the first black friend of mine: If you think this will impress her, you would be disappointed to know that it won’t. You do not have to tell her about your black and white friends to impress her, instead tell her about you.
- I like black woman: When you are on a date with black woman, it is obvious that you like her. You don’t have to say this on a date to reassure her that you like her irrespective of her skin color.
- I have something special for you: Do not tell this to her if you want to meet her again.This line would make her know you as a sexist.
- Are you crazy? : No I am not, but I won’t date you again would be her line when you ask her that.
- Does your dad stay with you: Do not have any discussions about her family while on a date.
- Do you like white men? : This is as bad as telling her that you like black woman.
Source: 9 Annoying things white men say on a date with a black woman
We met in 2011 and after not catching on to her hints for ever 6 months i finally messaged her. The only problem was it was the day before she was moving to Maryland. So for 3 months we talked and video chatted. She even came to visit about right after our 1 month anniversary. It felt so different than other relationships, I just knew she was the one.
We were making the long distance relationship work but we really misses being with each other. After 3 months, at the end of 2011, she moved back to south Carolina so we could be together. 3 Months later, I proposed to her and she happily said YES. Shortly after we found out we were expecting a little girl, our family was starting. In September 2012 our daughter Peyton was born and life felt amazing.
Source: We got married in December 2013 – Interracial Couple Story
No matter where we’re going or where we’ve been, no matter what we’ve done or what’s in our future I have loved every minute of it and can’t wait to see what’s next in this adventure of ours.
6 years in and you still manage to surprise me. You still give me butterflies. You’re still passionately in love with a man that you help build up and he’s in love with you too.
Read Full story here http://interracial-dating-sites.com/interracial-dating-blogs/interracial-dating-couple-love-stories/
#interracial #interracialdating #interracialcouple #interracialrelationships #interracialdatingsites #bestinterracialdatingsites #interracialdatingcouple #wmbw #bwwm #relationships #dating #interraciallove
Source: I have loved every minute of it and can’t wait to see what’s next
As we approach our 8th year of being together, I can’t help but think of something @mreddiehuang said in the Hawaii episode of Huang’s World. He said, “nothing breaks barriers like food and sex.” We laughed when he said that but when you think about it, it’s true.
There is so much hatred in this world toward different races, cultures, religions, etc. And yet, these same people will go to a restaurant and order food from the same cultures that they hate. Why can’t we love everyone the same way we love the many different foods of this world?
Read full story: 8th Year of Being Together! Live people! And love! – Interracial Couple
A Shields – All my life I’m surrounded by #leos and never would have guessed i would marry a Leo 😂😂 and the blessed part about it all, is not only are you’re my husband but legit my best friend!!
Even tho we work each other’s nerves I can honestly say that we have more happy times then bad. We been then through hardships in our past but I’m very heartfelt that the lord placed you in our lives to help us transition to a much happier and healthier journey so enough of all this mushy stuff 😂😂😘😘
Read Full Story Here: Interracial Relationships Happier and Healthier Journey- Best Interracial Dating Sites
Source: Interracial Relationships Happier and Healthier Journey